Hello, I have received a letter from TNC Collections and are looking for some advice. The letter states that my PCN (issued by Baysentry) has still not been paid and the time has passed to appeal but I didn’t receive a ticket on my car or anything through the post. The car park is one which I use for work, paid for through work but at the time of the fine I was awaiting an official permit. I can prove my work place have paid for my space. Who are TNC Collections? And do I ignore the letter? I am starting to panic and do not want the debt collectors at my door nor do I want to incur any further costs.
I have read the newbies forum but isn’t much help. Please could someone help!!??
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards