We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
O/S Daily Thursday 11 November 2021
Comments
-
Went into town for the Remembrance service.
Not a cold day - I remember marching on Remembrance Day in really cold weather with short sleeves when in St John Ambulance.
Popped to Al.. for a few bits of shopping. They had packs of 5 pairs of men's socks for £3.99 - I bought 3 packs and now realised I should have got 6 - hope there are some left on my next visit. The men in my family are always pleased to get socks at Christmas.10 -
I remember freezing through the scouts , guides days of my kids childhoods and last year was the first one that didn’t happen for DGD (DH too poorly to leave and I think it was cancelled anyway) Now she’s at university so I will watch it on tv
memories .,8
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards