Help! Payplan threatening to shut down our DMP because no fixed abode 😧

Hello there👋, 

Hubby and I  have been on a Debt Management Plan with Payplan for about 14 years - as the big financial crash hit - and we are very very grateful for it. 
Unfortunately we had to leave our rented accommodation in 2009 due to loss of income and have been homeless ever since, living in a caravan on various sites.

I have copies of correspondence going back as far back as 2012 - there may be older - letting them know we are homeless and living in a (elderly, leaking) caravan. 🏕️

However now they are threatening to cancel our DMP unless we provide an address for them. Unsurprisingly friends/family are unwilling to provide their home address for our debt correspondence, so Payplan are demanding the addresses of any camping site we stay at. This is impossible since no camping and caravanning site would allow anyone they thought was homeless to stay there. 

Our debts (mine is £20k, his is £8k)  to income (v low) are such that our DMP estimated completion date is 2065 (we are in our 50s!)) I know people's advice would be to go for a DRO/IVA/DMP but it's a terrifying prospect; I have weaned myself off anxiety medication and am scared that going thru insolvency would kick off panic attacks/insolvency again.

Since Payplan have officially known we are homeless do we have a legal leg to stand on to stop them kicking us off the DMP? ⚖️

Thank you for your time reading this.  <3