Nothing Personal Online !!!

Hi.  An OAP Friend of mine, joined a Mobile Phone Network,some years ago ,(Landline Phone Conversation) . To her Surprise, recently,she Tried to Change her Plan,Only to be told in no Uncertain Terms-(Live Chat)-Had to be Abandoned ,as her one Finger Typing couldn't keep up with the Respondent- All Plan changes (All Changes must Be Done Online!!!) She doesn't do Anything Personal Online.She Plays -Scrabble- Looks At the News.Seems , today, there's No Consideration for OAPS, With her Network.!!

Comments

• I don't understand anything there in that sentence, could you re-jig it to read differently ?

• Could she phone the mobile network?
  • Neil_Jones
    Neil_Jones Posts: 8,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    notfrum said:
    Hi.  An OAP Friend of mine, joined a Mobile Phone Network,some years ago ,(Landline Phone Conversation) . To her Surprise, recently,she Tried to Change her Plan,Only to be told in no Uncertain Terms-(Live Chat)-Had to be Abandoned ,as her one Finger Typing couldn't keep up with the Respondent- All Plan changes (All Changes must Be Done Online!!!) She doesn't do Anything Personal Online.She Plays -Scrabble- Looks At the News.Seems , today, there's No Consideration for OAPS, With her Network.!!

If you want to change plan and you have no access to the online account just phone them up.  Live chat does not always time out just because somebody hen pecks the keyboard..

Re: "no consideration for OAPS", that's nothing to do with it and is irrelevant anyway.  Not the provider's fault your "friend" can't type.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback