Greene King Hotel Complants

Options
Hi does anyone have the correct email address to contact customer service at Greene King Hotels about a complaint regarding hotel accommodation?  I can see they have a general page to contact them but nothing about actual complaints.  Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide the correct info.

Comments

• jon81uk
    jon81uk Posts: 3,779 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you want to contact them about a visit to their pubs or hotels use the details here 
    Greene King | Contact us
  • Justiceforme
    Options
    Thanks for the info.  I did contact them but because I paid for accommodation with a Virgin Experience Gift Voucher they have just referred me to Virgin and stated that its their responsibility to sort things out.  I don't see how they can sort thing out because the building belongs to Greene King Hotels.  My complaint is about the accommodation not the voucher.   
  • jon81uk
    jon81uk Posts: 3,779 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Might be better posting on the consumer rights board to work out who your rights/contract is with. Although it may be Virgin.
  • martindow
    martindow Posts: 10,225 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If you have no luck with emails, it could be worth posting on twitter.  A calm and concise message there can get a response as it is a good place for companies to show a good response to problems.  As has been said, you need to check whether it is best to post with GK or Virgin.
  • Justiceforme
    Options
    I'm bit bewildered myself to be honest.  Contacted Virgin yesterday but had no response yet.
  • k3lvc
    k3lvc Posts: 4,174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    All depends whether this is a 'complaint' (in which case this fits the bill Greene King | Customer Feedback) or a 'plea for compensation' in which case you'll be dealing with Virgin (or generally the retailer you bought the Virgin Experience from)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback