Lebara and call forwarding

Having moved loads of phones to Lebara I now find they don't support call forwarding, which would have been nice to know in advance as it's pretty important for one of the phones. They say, and I quote, "The team is working on it but we do not have the update as when it will be launched." Is there any way of knowing which of the other cheap deals listed on MSE support call forwarding? It's not one of the features listed.
2kWp Solar PV - 10*200W Kioto, SMA Sunny Boy 2000HF, SSE facing, some shading in winter, 37° pitch, installed Jun-2011, inverter replaced Sep-2017 AND Feb-2022.

Comments

  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,600 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    You may be best first looking for a deal via MSE, then going onto the provider websites to look in more detail at any plans that catch your eye. 
  • KevinG
    KevinG Posts: 1,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    KxMx said:
    You may be best first looking for a deal via MSE, then going onto the provider websites to look in more detail at any plans that catch your eye. 
    That is exactly what I have been doing but it's not something the providers mention unless you go digging deep. Anyway, I have now found a source for the information so will be changing one of the SIMs at some point. 
    2kWp Solar PV - 10*200W Kioto, SMA Sunny Boy 2000HF, SSE facing, some shading in winter, 37° pitch, installed Jun-2011, inverter replaced Sep-2017 AND Feb-2022.
  • Rodders53
    Rodders53 Posts: 2,149 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    KevinG said:
     Anyway, I have now found a source for the information so will be changing one of the SIMs at some point. 
    Might it be useful to let others, who may be looking for the same 'feature', know where that source information is to be found?
  • KevinG
    KevinG Posts: 1,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Rodders53 said:
    KevinG said:
     Anyway, I have now found a source for the information so will be changing one of the SIMs at some point. 
    Might it be useful to let others, who may be looking for the same 'feature', know where that source information is to be found?
    It was probably this site, which was pretty much the first hit on Google so not exactly hard to find https://www.simsherpa.com/networks/call-forwarding-costs
    2kWp Solar PV - 10*200W Kioto, SMA Sunny Boy 2000HF, SSE facing, some shading in winter, 37° pitch, installed Jun-2011, inverter replaced Sep-2017 AND Feb-2022.
  • KevinG said:
     "The team is working on it but we do not have the update as when it will be launched." 
    Same team that's working on getting wi-fi calling working perhaps? 
  • reddwarf2002
    reddwarf2002 Posts: 573 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    KevinG said:
    Having moved loads of phones to Lebara I now find they don't support call forwarding, which would have been nice to know in advance as it's pretty important for one of the phones. They say, and I quote, "The team is working on it but we do not have the update as when it will be launched." Is there any way of knowing which of the other cheap deals listed on MSE support call forwarding? It's not one of the features listed.
    Just tried to forward calls to a different number on my Lebara SIM and it worked just fine on my Samsung. Are you using an iPhone? Perhaps it's not compatible on certain phones?
  • greyteam1959
    greyteam1959 Posts: 4,576 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    KevinG said:
     "The team is working on it but we do not have the update as when it will be launched." 
    Same team that's working on getting wi-fi calling working perhaps? 
    Probably is.
    So don't hold out any hope for a fix anytime 
  • KevinG
    KevinG Posts: 1,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    KevinG said:
    Having moved loads of phones to Lebara I now find they don't support call forwarding, which would have been nice to know in advance as it's pretty important for one of the phones. They say, and I quote, "The team is working on it but we do not have the update as when it will be launched." Is there any way of knowing which of the other cheap deals listed on MSE support call forwarding? It's not one of the features listed.
    Just tried to forward calls to a different number on my Lebara SIM and it worked just fine on my Samsung. Are you using an iPhone? Perhaps it's not compatible on certain phones?
    I've only ever used Android phones. I haven't tried it recently, might have another go but the need has passed TBH.
    2kWp Solar PV - 10*200W Kioto, SMA Sunny Boy 2000HF, SSE facing, some shading in winter, 37° pitch, installed Jun-2011, inverter replaced Sep-2017 AND Feb-2022.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards