We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Ryanair flight change

leopoldo_2
leopoldo_2 Posts: 115 Forumite
Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
edited 19 May 2025 at 4:57PM in Coronavirus Board
I am thinking of travelling to Spain in October but I'm hesitant in case the conditions change before I go and I am unable to travel, as I would be down over 200 pounds.
As I can only fly with Ryanair I have been reading this page: https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/useful-info/no-change-fee
This would be very handy, although I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a limit on the date of the new flight? I would probably want to move it to the following spring.
Also, is the process simple or do you have to wait on the phone for hours?
Thanks!

Comments

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.