Modelling Brick and Paving sheets thingy

in Crafting
4 replies 112 views
theGrinchtheGrinch Forumite
3.1K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
Looking for the adhesive back ones for railway modelling in n-gauge. Never purchased before.
Does anyone know the best search terms for these and if there are proper (technical) names for them?

"enough is a feast"...old Buddist proverb


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools