We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
O/S Daily Thursday 5 August 2021
Comments
-
Morning all, it's quiet in the house this morning as there's no DGC, I miss their smiley faces and constant chatter already
Never mind my fridge and cupboards will give a sigh of relief, I don't know where they put all the food 😱I didn't managed to get back on yesterday as both laptops and both mobiles went down so no internet on anything. Took Mr fix It about 2hrs to sort out the problem, seems there was a conflict of something and our anti-virus provider ( we'd just had a big update from the latter ) I would never sorted it !Today it's raining and I had plans to get out in the garden 🤨 So instead I will attack the spare bedroom and give it a thorough clean instead. I have sort out the two beds, put the bedding away and bring my craft table in from the office.The fridge will need tidying too as it's had a visit from the messy elf and if I've got time and energy I'll tidy the office. I hate the house not being tidyish, at present it looks like a bomb has gone off 💣Dumpling great news about your Sis and Mum, I hope they both recover well.Wicked Lady hope your appointment goes well.Gers you seem to have everything under control, I stand in awe, I wish I could be half as organised .dp1 fingers crossed for your hols to Germany.Bella hope the interview for DS goes wellCamelot very MSE with the price of the wetsuit.TA glad you enjoyed your 2 days gadding.taff nice to see there's someone else who starts something that leads to another, Trouble is I never seem to finish anything 😰Scarlett enjoy your new cleaner, aren't we sad that we can get excited about appliances nowadays. Good for you avoiding buying new togs.Right I must make a start so no more procrastinating, the polishing awaits !Take care allnan xxFailure is simply the opportunity to begin again, but this time more intelligently14 -
Morning, hugs if you need one.
Late comer this morning. I managed to get up at 7.15 instead of 8.15, did not have my glasses on, so we were off to Aldi sharp, stopped on the way back for a coffee at the garden centre. Shopping unpacked and put away. Much smaller bill this time, half the one the last time I went.
DB has gone out to the garden, 2 small cucumbers forming, I have 2 in the fridge as well, so guess someone is going to get a cucumber shortly. The rasps have finished, had the last ones on our breakfast this morning. Blackberries not ripe yet, but will not be long.
We are waiting to hear from SS when his fiancee's funeral is. DB would like to go, So a trip to Milton Keynes coming up.
I really must sort out the two freezers this weekend....... The beef casserole we had last night was delicious. I have taken chicken breasts out am going to do chicken and leek pie for tonights supper, no potatoes just veg.10 -
I didn't get on here yesterday. It was our wedding anniversary - we went over to Broadstairs.
Had a yummy sundae in Morellis.
13 -
Oh yum that looks a bit nice!! Happy anniversary for yesterday x"If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"11
-
Happy Anniversary for yesterday Florence. X7
-
Oh me too for the fruit sundae. Happy Annversary for yesterday.
6
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards