We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Drench slate shower tray over Merlyn TrueStone
deepam
Posts: 160 Forumite
Hi,
At first I was looking at Merlyn Truestone shower trays. Totally convinced and was about to order.
Today I saw Drench Slate shower trays and now I am totally confused. They are less than half the price but my criteria is quality.
Any one used Drench slate shower trays? Any feedback please?
Thanks
At first I was looking at Merlyn Truestone shower trays. Totally convinced and was about to order.
Today I saw Drench Slate shower trays and now I am totally confused. They are less than half the price but my criteria is quality.
Any one used Drench slate shower trays? Any feedback please?
Thanks
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards