IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The infamous Letter Beore Claim

Options
The infamous Letter Beore Claim

Over the last couple of years we have seen many "Letters Before Claim"

How many turn into court claims ?  Of course some do but once people follow the advice on this forum regarding a letter before claim,  where do they go to ?

The letter before claim has become the ultimate debt collector letter designed to scare and at the same time an attempt to extort a further £60

Another video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcHSm6Tb2rY

Comments

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,421 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Excellent.

It's nice to have you back again by the way. 
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 21 July 2021 at 6:47AM
    Options
    Fruitcake said:
    Excellent.

It's nice to have you back again by the way. 
    Thank you Sir.

YouTube is a mega platform.  It becomes super mega because you can share it with other platforms like Facebook and Twitter.  This is how videos go viral.

This is the perfect media to reach thousands of motorists regarding the mini consulation ?

If any member wants a video regarding parking and wants to write the script, It will be done FREE OF CHARGE

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure