Praise for BT
On Monday we had a nearby lightening strike which threw our trips and stopped the internet. Having tried all the usual things, including another router we already had, we contacted BT. They sent an engineer within 2 days to check out the wiring and posted us a minihub to keep us going. He could not cure it so they sent an openreach one yesterday who changed sockets, tested the router and found the strike had blown it, he then contacted BT who arranged for a new hub. This arrived this morning and is now up and running. Many thanks to BT, they may not be the cheapest but certainly helped us when needed.
I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.4K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards