YouGov not paying and impossible to contact

Options
Jennynot
Jennynot Posts: 3 Newbie
First Post
edited 11 December 2023 at 10:40AM in Boost your income
HI,

Does anybody know how to get a response from YouGov?

I earned £50 with them and requested a payment in May - but nothing appeared in my accounts. I've since sent several messages using a contact form but received only holding responses in reply. I've also tried ringing the contact phone number but no luck with that one so far (I think it's meant to be for press enquiries though).

I'm not sure what I can do now... has anybody else had a similar experience? What did you do to resolve it?

Comments

• Grumpelstiltskin
    Grumpelstiltskin Posts: 4,243 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    There's another thread on the same subject here.

YouGov will not let me (any many others it seems) redeem their rewards! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

But they seem to have gotten nowhere.
    If you go down to the woods today you better not go alone.
  • Jennynot
    Options
    Oh, thankyou for sharing that
  • Jennynot
    Options
    Oh, I see that's a slightly different issue.

They can't seem to redeem it at all... I have 'redeemed it' but no money appeared in my account. The points are gone fro my total and they're not responding to my messages.
  • VXman
    VXman Posts: 520 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I know this was a while ago but my wife has had the exact same issue. I redeemed mine, no problem, paid out the next day. My wife's into the same account, points gone but a week later no money and no response from yougov.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,968 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I'll ask the forum team to move this to the 'Boost your income' board.

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/categories/boost-your-income

I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback