Bankrupt and being chased by Cabot Financial - ignore or respond to them ??
As always I am turning to you all for a bit of advice as hubby and I are disagreeing on the route to take !!
I was declared bankrupt in October 2015 - discharged 2016 - This past month I have been chased by Cabot Financial for a debt they have taken on from Virgin Money/MBNA - I thought put my new head on and answer them, went through the facts with them and had someone who obviously didnt understand bankruptcy- since then they are phoning a lot and text messages etc
Should I write to them and state the facts of bankruptcy, give them a copy of the certificate and face it (my thoughts) or as hubby thinks just ignore them ?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards