Ferrex Aldi pressure washer adaptor

Options
Just bought the ferrex pressure washer from Aldi (https://www.aldi.co.uk/ferrex-compact-pressure-washer/p/805965496354400) I am wanting to get a snow foam lance, but not sure what the adaptor is. I have attached pictures, anyone have any ideas or link to a snow foam lance that would fit?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• molerat
    molerat Posts: 32,024 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 27 June 2021 at 11:00PM
    Options
    Don't recognise that as a standard pressure washer coupling, what is the next one down ?
    Looking at the Aldi web site the next down adaptor is standard and will be one of these.
  • neilmcl
    neilmcl Posts: 19,460 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It's best if you show the connection between the lance and the gun.
  • Nuggy96
    Nuggy96 Posts: 207 Forumite
    Options
    molerat said:
    Don't recognise that as a standard pressure washer coupling, what is the next one down ?
    Looking at the Aldi web site the next down adaptor is standard and will be one of these.
    This is the adaptor the next one down. Any help? Can you provide names of adaptors A-H as well, or source of the image above?

Thanks again

• neilmcl
    neilmcl Posts: 19,460 Forumite
    edited 28 June 2021 at 3:33PM
    Options
    It looks like the adapter marked 'E' in @molerat's pic but as he didn't post a reference as to which is which it's difficult to be sure. It looks like a Black & Decker type fitting, which is quite a common type also used on some Bosch, Titan, AQT machines.

I'd also recommend these guys for a foam lance, or any car detailing kit - https://www.in2detailing.co.uk/collections/foam-lances
  • Nuggy96
    Nuggy96 Posts: 207 Forumite
    Options
    @neilmcl @molerat - Thanks for your help. Yes, I think it is E. Mole what is your source for the pic?

Thanks Neil for the recommendation, most places seem out of stock for the B&D adaptor which is annoying!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback