Entitlement to Student Finance

I know this can be a complicated area, but Here I go. 

I completed part of a degree when I was younger but never finished. 

Would I be entitled to degree funding again & what about this new second degree funding for certain subjects? 

Trying to explore options. 


  • You’ll usually get funding if you’re doing your first higher education qualification. You could still be eligible for limited funding in certain circumstances and for some courses. If you stopped your course within the first year, you’ll get funding for the same course or a new course when you go back but it all depends on what circumstances you have and whether or not will affect your chances. 

    The government website about student finance should tell you more information or Student Finance themselves. 
Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards