Moving house

in IVA & DRO
5 replies 156 views
sallymantonsallymanton Forumite
51 Posts
10 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
Good Morning all
I have the link to let the insolvency team know that i have moved house, please se could someone advise if i need to let all of my creditors know i have moved aswell? If i do, it would take some time as i have about 13 of them. Only 3 more months until my DRO ends.. Whos counting down.. Meeeeee x

Replies

• liggerz87liggerz87 Forumite
    304 Posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Let the insolvency service know your new address you don't have to tell the creditors you can also let who ever did your dro your change of address if you want to
  • sallymantonsallymanton Forumite
    51 Posts
    Thank you, i have let the insolvency service know, they have changed my address, was really straight forward. I will email stepchange tomorrow then thanks.

I have 15 creditors, it would take me ages to tell them all my new address, and would be pointless if my debt was written off in 12 weeks and counting 
  • sourcratessourcrates Forumite, Board Guide
    23.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, i have let the insolvency service know, they have changed my address, was really straight forward. I will email stepchange tomorrow then thanks.

I have 15 creditors, it would take me ages to tell them all my new address, and would be pointless if my debt was written off in 12 weeks and counting 
    15 emails, about 30 seconds I'd say lol.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Credit File and Ratings, Bankruptcy And Living With It, boards. "I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly".
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to:
    [email protected].
    Any views expressed are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    "I don`t trust Bankers, I don`t trust Banks, and I don`t trust you.........Private Frazer".
    For free debt advice, contact either : Stepchange, National Debtline, CitizensAdviceBureaux.
  • sallymantonsallymanton Forumite
    51 Posts
    Cut, paste and copy haha.. Do you think i should tell them? 
  • sourcratessourcrates Forumite, Board Guide
    23.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this stage, nah, I wouldn`t bother.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Credit File and Ratings, Bankruptcy And Living With It, boards. "I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly".
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to:
    [email protected].
    Any views expressed are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    "I don`t trust Bankers, I don`t trust Banks, and I don`t trust you.........Private Frazer".
    For free debt advice, contact either : Stepchange, National Debtline, CitizensAdviceBureaux.