UK TRAVEL INSURANCE
I am going away for week with my husband (and family) in the UK and I am looking to buy travel insurance. We both have several pre-existing medical conditions, being 70 and 68 years old. My family have cover with their bank account.
With the NHS,is there any reason to declare these as it triples the cost?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.4K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.7K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards