We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

What the hell has happened

2»

Comments

  • robertjmca
    robertjmca Posts: 816
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    JamboDP said:
    I have been away for a year and it looks like a car crash has happened.
    Thought I hadn't seen your name for a while.... welcome home !

  • becky004
    becky004 Posts: 5,167
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Welcome back Jambo xx
    I love this board, have "virtually" met so many lovely people, people I am honoured to count as friends.
    March Wins - Product Of The Year Goody Bag

  • randomchiick
    randomchiick Posts: 1,089
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Forumite
    Is there a way to get the daily emails for new comps?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 4,176
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
     Hi 🙋‍♀️ I've not been comping for a year, it's awful and there are barely any posted. Loads of people left, I'm mostly browsing other boards here. 
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 4,285
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I doubt that all the problems regarding the comps board can be fixed, I have looked at the info about this forum software and it isn't suited to this kind of board at all. This is almost [but not quite] as bad as the mess that was made with the new database at my last employer. 
    2026 prizes - £10 BioSynergy voucher; £200 LovetoShop voucher; Swan retro kitchen electricals; Revive Active supplements; Yawn airbed; gaming mouse; 3 tins Olive oil;

    2026 -as of 4/08: Comps 7054: wins 7: value £700
    2025 Comps 12362: wins 10: value £1862
    2024 Comps 13526: wins 13: value £1475

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.