How to contact Curry's

Options
Can anyone tell me how to contact Curry's, a parcel should have been delivered yesterday and it has not arrive although I have been informed by Royal Mail that it has.
I was at home the time it was supposed to have arrived, my neighbours have no knowledge of it, therefore it has been left at the wrong address!!
I have been on their web site and you just go around in circles with no way to email them or speak to a humanbeing.
Any suggestion as to wha I can do about this.
Thanks.

Comments

• Hasbeen
    Hasbeen Posts: 4,404 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The world is not ruined by the wickedness of the wicked, but by the weakness of the good. Napoleon
  • royP_2
    royP_2 Posts: 222 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tried the web chat, it no longer exists!!! There is just no way to contact them!!!
  • sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 19,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Have you tried phoning.?
    Phoning as soon as lines open usually works. Start dialling shortly before the time to be first on the queue

• bris
    bris Posts: 10,548 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    They took all the old school contact ways off line last year. When I had a problem they simply ignored me, no phone number, web chat was a bot on the one time it responded and passed me to customer services who were non existent. They even took their customerservices@currys.co.uk offline as well as their resolver service.

When I went into a store where the click and collect was to be dropped off they simply said it hasn't arrived and will give them a call which they did, even they couldn't get an answer. So away I went empty handed. It was eventually resolved with a refund when I had to write to them, yip a bloody pen and paper was what it took to get my refund weeks later.
    Currys PC World

PO Box 1687
    Sheffield S2 5YA
  • spo2
    spo2 Posts: 245 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    There's a phone number under 'Call Us' in the Help section:
    https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/help-and-services/help-and-services-20-commercial.html?tab=2

This is the number we used recently to have a faulty (under guarantee) item replaced and had no issues
  • Penguin_
    Penguin_ Posts: 1,237 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    royP_2 said:
    Tried the web chat, it no longer exists!!! There is just no way to contact them!!!
    It took me 34 seconds to speak to an agent from the link provided. First type in 'Speak to agent' then it'll ask why then it will transfer you
  • royP_2
    Options
    I have tried always as suggested above and you just cannot get an instant chat with Currys.
    Email contact does not exist, phone asks a lot of questions but no chance of speaking to someone and all it suggest does not answer my problem.
  • Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,558 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    royP_2 said:
    I have tried always as suggested above and you just cannot get an instant chat with Currys.

have you tried a different web browser? On Chrome and Opera I get the box pop up with "Currys Virtual Assistant: Hey 👋, I'm the Currys Virtual Assistant. I'm here to help with your customer service queries.
    How can I help you today?"

It does not appear for me on Safari
  • royP_2
    Options
    Yahoo, just made contact via Resolver, will see what happens now.
    Thanks all for your input.
  • Spudpup
    Spudpup Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    I couldn't get it to work on either Edge or Firefox but for some reason it works on Opera browser and my problem with a delivery was sorted out quickly
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback