Help regarding student Finance after being abroad

Hello,
I've lived abroad for almost three years, but in that time I haven't worked and I have been supporting myself with money saved in the UK and some inheritance. I've not been repaying my previous student loan and I have just been travelling around. I'm now applying for my teacher training course and I see that I may not be eligible because I've lived abroad in the last three years. Could anyone give me any advice and let me know if there is any hope?
Regards,
Ellis

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 4,176
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Hello,
    I've lived abroad for almost three years, but in that time I haven't worked and I have been supporting myself with money saved in the UK and some inheritance. I've not been repaying my previous student loan and I have just been travelling around. I'm now applying for my teacher training course and I see that I may not be eligible because I've lived abroad in the last three years. Could anyone give me any advice and let me know if there is any hope?
    Regards,
    Ellis
     Spending your savings and inheritance was daft, you don't qualify for student finance and there is nothing to get around that except  time living in the uk and apply in few years. 

You could work whilst studying or hope family can support you. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback