We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cheap Energy Club
Southbourne_Sid
Posts: 3 Newbie
in Energy
I am registered for the Cheap Energy Club. Earlier this week I received an unsolicited £25 cash back, followed by an email from the Cheap Energy Club saying that my switch is in progress. I have not agreed to a switch, nor have I authorised them to switch me automatically.
After logging into my Cheap Energy Club user, it said that my preferences were updated on 7th May 2021. I haven't logged into my user for ages, so I didn't do it. I have messaged the Cheap Energy Club.
Has anybody else had this?
After logging into my Cheap Energy Club user, it said that my preferences were updated on 7th May 2021. I haven't logged into my user for ages, so I didn't do it. I have messaged the Cheap Energy Club.
Has anybody else had this?
0
Comments
-
How long did it take for any meaningful reply other than the automated one.0
-
That credit is probably from a switch at least 3 probably 6 months ago.
When did you last change suppliers ?Never pay on an estimated bill. Always read and understand your bill0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards