Center Parcs Europe Recreation Voucher

Options
hellsbells163
hellsbells163 Posts: 2 Newbie
First Post
I have received an email from the company regarding my soon to expire recreation voucher for a holiday I was unable to take last year.  They are offering to extend the voucher and add 15% to the value, which seems good to me.  Only thing is, when I click on the button to take this option, nothing is happening, just get 'this site can't be reached'.  I have cleared cookies, tried different browsers to no avail.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    How is it a bargain if you can't get it?
  • Westin
    Westin Posts: 5,950 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I have received an email from the company regarding my soon to expire recreation voucher for a holiday I was unable to take last year.  They are offering to extend the voucher and add 15% to the value, which seems good to me.  Only thing is, when I click on the button to take this option, nothing is happening, just get 'this site can't be reached'.  I have cleared cookies, tried different browsers to no avail.  Has anyone else had this problem?
    You have tried most of the obvious things. Next step would be to call them.  It is probably just a broken link.

This particular board is meant for reporting Holiday deals and reporting any found travel bargains or special deals.

@heatherw_01 - please could you move to a more appropriate board.
  • hellsbells163
    Options
    Sorry, new to this.
  • Westin
    Westin Posts: 5,950 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    No problem. Welcome to the MSE forums.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing