Company relocation and redundancy.
The site I work at is closing due to being relocated. We have all been told we are being made redundant with no offer of a job at the new site and are now on our notice period.
The site move is to a different area and the distance would have been an issue for some but nobody was given the option of moving or commuting.
My question is, Was the company legally required to offer us a job at the new site as they are now advertising for staff to do the same thing we do.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards