edited 11 August at 9:25AM in The Weekly MSE Money Tips Email
12 replies 575 views
2»

Replies

• Goldwing1Goldwing1 Forumite
    161 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Chowe55 said:
    SUTTONS...... I'm another one having issues. I placed my order on the amazingly slow and clunky website, and my payment was taken. I did not receive a confirmation email. When I went back an hour later my order was back in my basket.
    I contacted them through Messenger on their FB page and they said the PayPal payment had not processed properly and no payment has been taken, also the offer had sold out so I could not re-order. 
    I have checked my bank account this morning (3 days later) and the payment has definitely been taken. It has moved from pending to a full payment.
    I have tried to contact them again through Messenger, but no reply this time. I have also used their Contact Us section on their website, and again no answer.
    If payment has been made then surely they should supply the products........ how can they decide between customers who have paid in good faith who is to actually get their order.......... they might as well have done a raffle!!!!!!
    Having checked my credit card, one payment has been confirmed and two are still pending. I'm rather hoping that they have sorted out that side of things as I find money is quick to go but only strolls back. Suttons website still insists I don't have an order though. 
  • Goldwing1Goldwing1 Forumite
    161 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Some progress (I think). My two credit card direct payments are no longer shown so it looks like they have been cancelled. The Paypal payment has been taken and is now confirmed but the Suttons website still says I don't have an order. I sent them another message using their webform on Saturday (Forgot to take a copy though). I've still not heard anything from Suttons directly.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides