Money Tips email | 28 April 2021
This thread is the place to discuss anything and everything that's in the latest Money Tips email.
The team has been working flat out to bring you the latest deals, guides and tips 'n' tricks. We've picked out a few highlights:
- If you've been squirrelling away savings, there's good news about rates
Find out how to maximise every penny
- Student loans: Martin Lewis explains how parental contributions are calculated
Check our new 'How much to save for my child to go to uni?' calculators for each UK nation
- We've put together a masterclass in no-cast borrowing ... if you need to
Remember: if you can't afford it, don't do it
- Sainsbury's is shaking up its weekly Nectar offers
We're using your feedback to piece together the details
- Watch out for a cheque if you're an HSBC, First Direct, M&S or John Lewis bank customer
There's a new refund scheme for those wrongly charged interest
If you're not already signed up to receive our Money Tips direct to your inbox, why not? Handily, however, you can do so here.