Sainsburys Nectar mild rant

For the past three weeks my Nectar bonus offers have been a generic spend £30 get 3x points rather than the personalised offers on specific items.  Worth far less.   I contacted the online help to see what was happening to discover that Nectar help has been moved to India.

I got the response of we have taken away your personalised offers so we can work on exciting new things with Nectar which will be personised offers.

Comments

• MattMattMattUK
    MattMattMattUK Posts: 8,225
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I have still been getting the personalised Sainsbury's offers, the appear in the Nectar app every Friday. Are you using the app or paper offer vouchers upon checkout? 
  • dinglebert
    dinglebert Posts: 1,224
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have still been getting the personalised Sainsbury's offers, the appear in the Nectar app every Friday. Are you using the app or paper offer vouchers upon checkout? 

Its the app.  I get the normally on a Monday.   For past 3 weeks they have been just a 3x £30 in store spend.
  • MattMattMattUK
    MattMattMattUK Posts: 8,225
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I have a headline offer of "1400 points when you next spend £70 in store", which is somewhat odd as I very rarely spend more than £30 a week and often less. Underneath I have a bunch of offers, some of which are relevant and some of which are not, which is what usually happens. 

I am guessing it might depend where you are in the cycle as you get yours on a Monday and I get mine on a Friday, or it could just be a glitch.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,498
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    I noticed that last week; I hope they get it sorted because the small offers (25pts) on something we buy every week are more useful than massive offers  on things we never buy and never will.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • greyteam1959
    greyteam1959 Posts: 4,560
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hello it's me.

I know you are not filtered into your account.
    Are you going to post nonsense on this thread as well ??

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback