D.L.A. to P.I.P.

Options
Phone Consultation  from independent  Assessment  Services  .about  2 years  ago I had meeting  in Glasgow  re my dla, transfer to pip I was unsuccessful  my DLA Taken off me and I was refused  pip, what is this about? Thank you 

Comments

• Humbleone
    Options
    Can anyone  give  me advice on this?
  • Spoonie_Turtle
    Spoonie_Turtle Posts: 8,520 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Humbleone said:
    Phone Consultation  from independent  Assessment  Services  .about  2 years  ago I had meeting  in Glasgow  re my dla, transfer to pip I was unsuccessful  my DLA Taken off me and I was refused  pip, what is this about? Thank you 
    You're going to need to give a bit more information I think before anyone can help.

Do you definitely mean 2 years ago?  If so, it's way too late to do anything about it now and your only course of action is to start a new PIP claim.
  • Alice_Holt
    Alice_Holt Posts: 5,978 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Humbleone said:
         Can you explain more fully, with a timeline we are able to follow and that makes sense.

What date was on your PIP decision letter? 
    Alice Holt Forest situated some 4 miles south of Farnham forms the most northerly gateway to the South Downs National Park.
  • wolfehouse
    wolfehouse Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The criteria for pip are different to those for dla.  
    Did you fill in a pip form as well as have an interview?

in my experience asking for mandatory reconsideration and then going to appeal with support is successful for many people denied pip.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback