We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
4th SIESS grant
Wendyb69
Posts: 14 Forumite
I am self employed and have qualified for all SIESS grants up until now. I recently discovered when I received a fine notice from HMRC that my accountant forgot to press submit and my tax returns were not submitted until around the 17th of March. This means I will not qualify for the new grant which I am desperate for.
Any suggestions what I could do?
Accountant is being most unhelpful.
0
Comments
-
Other than taking your accountant to court for their incompetence, not much.0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards