Best Credit Card Joining/Referral offer

Options
Hi.

Looking to get a new credit card with the best joining up offer. I have a very good credit score and have a big spend coming up in the next few months (which I will pay off immediately).
Would prefer a free card and one that doesn't require me to open a current account etc

Can someone recommend a good offer (and provide your referral code if it's needed). 

Right now I'm thinking of the Amex bonus points offer but if there is another offer please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• ratechaser
    ratechaser Posts: 1,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I could of course give you an Amex referral, and you will probably get a bunch of PMs from this, but there is a referrals section of the MSE forum that would be the best place for you (and I think is the only place where referral discussion is actually allowed...)
  • PRAISETHESUN
    PRAISETHESUN Posts: 3,728 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Yaxxxx said:
    Hi.

Looking to get a new credit card with the best joining up offer. I have a very good credit score and have a big spend coming up in the next few months (which I will pay off immediately).
    Would prefer a free card and one that doesn't require me to open a current account etc

Can someone recommend a good offer (and provide your referral code if it's needed). 

Right now I'm thinking of the Amex bonus points offer but if there is another offer please let me know.

Thank you in advance.
    Have a look on cashback sites (TCB, Quidco, etc) as there are sometimes good offers there for signing up for new cards. Otherwise check the referral board.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback