Child Trust Fund Transfer

Hi, I have recently turned 18 and have gained access to my Child Trust Fund and I intend on using it in the near future to contribute to my living costs at University. I am wondering if it is beneficial to keep it in the OneFamily account or if i should transfer it into a savings account, if so what savings account would you recommend. 

Any help would be greatly appreciatated!


  • suejb2suejb2 Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    My daughter  is in the same situation. At the moment it’s still in the one family account . She is planning on withdrawing and opening a student account ,as yet undecided, though one that give the best perks/ freebies.
    Life is like a bath, the longer you are in it the more wrinkly you become.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Ask An Expert: Rewind

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Top theatre lotteries

How to grab £10-£25 tix for Cabaret, Matilda etc

MSE Deals