Ebay New Look

Is it just me or is ebay mucking around with its look and layout? I am finding it nearly impossible to navigate the site, I have to click through 2 and 3 screens to get where I want to go. Also after I have posted an item and marked it as despatched I normally delete it from my list of sales but now when I check the box and hit delete it takes me to the Summary page and items don't get deleted.
What is it with all the pale colours and white space?
I have been using the site for years but it is driving me mad.

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,186 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    glen_bel said:
    Is it just me or is ebay mucking around with its look and layout? I am finding it nearly impossible to navigate the site, I have to click through 2 and 3 screens to get where I want to go. Also after I have posted an item and marked it as despatched I normally delete it from my list of sales but now when I check the box and hit delete it takes me to the Summary page and items don't get deleted.
    They are experimenting with different views , I use 3 main accounts and each is different. 
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • glen_bel
    glen_bel Posts: 19 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    soolin said:
    glen_bel said:
    They are experimenting with different views , I use 3 main accounts and each is different. 

Yes I have 2 accounts and both are different, its just frustrating. Sometimes it glitches in the middle of things and takes me to ebay.com
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,549 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Its usually a continuous thing, they select a random number of people who get a different layout or options etc.

The problem is that if something breaks they will deny everything and blame your computer, your internet and
    even the user.  You may find that feature you dislike gets rolled out months down the line. 

Often its change for the sake of change.

Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback