Forged tenancy agreement landlord

I was wrongfully put on a tenancy agreement with my mum , she got in debt and got issued a CCJ but the landlord put me on the tenancy too fraudulently , giving me a ccj also. I have a hearing coming up to set it aside. I’ve spoken to the council and they have wrote me a letter stating I was never on my mother housing benefit claim or council tax, this should be sufficient prove ? (As if I was on the tenancy , I would be on this) I also have prove I never lived there e.g. separate tenancy /council tax payed elsewhere. I have also reported this to the police for fraud 

Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Boost your Nectar points

Get up to £25 in bonus points

MSE News

Ask an Expert: Scams

Watch MSE Katie's answers to your questions

MSE Forum

Hot Diamonds 40% off code

Including already-reduced outlet stock

MSE Deals