E: 15/06 Win a facial spa kit from Ermana Natural Skincare worth over £100!

Options
giraffegirl
giraffegirl Posts: 281 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
edited 16 June 2021 at 5:47AM in Game over

https://imperfectlynatural.com/win-a-facial-spa-kit-from-ermana-natural-skincare-worth-over-100/

Q: Which essential oil do we use in our Glow Exfoliator?

T&C's says the winner announced after 90 days, and the answer can't be posted, but can be found here.

This luxurious pamper set includes everything you need to give yourself an at home facial spa treatment.

• Refine Oil Cleanser 100ml
  • Hydrate Organic Rose Mist 100ml
  • Revive Face Oil 30ml
  • Organic Muslin Face Cloth
  • Clarify Clay Mask 60ml
  • Glow Exfoliator 60ml
  • Comfort Candle

Comments

• Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,875 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I would say that the closing date would be Tuesday 15 June 2021.
    Posted MARCH 17, 2021
    1. Competition winners will be drawn at the end of each competition duration which is 90 days from its publication date, and we notify the companies supplying the prizes of the winner/s.  Prizes will then be sent out by the individual companies supplying each competition. Please allow at least 6 – 8 weeks to receive your prize. However if you have not received your prize after this time please refer to the sender of your winning notification.

Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • giraffegirl
    giraffegirl Posts: 281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Ms_Dee said:
    Thanks for sharing. I would say that the closing date would be Tuesday 15 June 2021.
    Posted MARCH 17, 2021
    1. Competition winners will be drawn at the end of each competition duration which is 90 days from its publication date, and we notify the companies supplying the prizes of the winner/s.  Prizes will then be sent out by the individual companies supplying each competition. Please allow at least 6 – 8 weeks to receive your prize. However if you have not received your prize after this time please refer to the sender of your winning notification.

I've edited the date as I didn't actually count :D thank you
  • Tuppence11
    Tuppence11 Posts: 271 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Nice prize, though just beware you're committing yourself to receiving emails from them for the next three months or more! And it's likely one of those where if you go to 'unsubscribe', you find yourself taken out of the competition too!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure