Postgraduate study and disability benefits
I was wondering if anyone you could help me with some information, I have tried to researched this and I unable to find any clear answers?
I am considering applying to do a part time Masters. I am in receipt of support group ESA and PIP benefits..
Will it affect my benefits if I study part time?
If I fund it myself through savings, family or a charitable trust's grant help will if affect my benefits?
And would I still be able to apply for DSA if I get my fees paid?
And if I apply for a postgraduate loan will that affect my benefits? Will I also have to be reassessed?
I am a little confused, and I would be very grateful for any guidance anyone may have..
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.1K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards