PRAISE for ITV, channel 3

Hello, thank you very much for getting rid of P Morgan.  I will be able to watch breakfast television now as to be honest Zoe Ball is not my cup of tea.

I would like Denise Welch booted off Hollyoaks as I miss watching that.

Comments

• JamoLew
    JamoLew Posts: 1,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Whilst I dont/didnt agree with his "style" of interviewing - he def had a point in his quoting Winston:

far too much of the outrage culture nowadays - this should be essential viewing in the modern era:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a-UUhW7-HU
  • Laz123
    Laz123 Posts: 1,742 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Peirs Moron has all the integrity of a perfidious oaf in my humble opinion. He was strongly implicated in the phone hacking scandal which he has always denied. Also, when he spouts off asking an interviewee a question and the person patiently waits to answer he goes on and on because he loves the sound of his own voice too much. Plus he and Reid take it in turns to interrogate an interviewee who is by themselves making it an unfair contest of two against one. I think you may have gathered I don't like the man.
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,681 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    I think GMB will miss him more than he will miss them.
    Was listening to Andrew Neil yesterday - he'd love to have Piers Morgan on his new channel GB News after his Good Morning Britain exit, saying he'd be a "huge asset."
    He always was a marmite character.

I'd personally much prefer to listen to Morgan than Ranvir Singh who has the most awful rambling interview technique liberally peppered with 'you knows'.

• NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Pollycat said:
    Was listening to Andrew Neil yesterday - he'd love to have Piers Morgan on his new channel GB News after his Good Morning Britain exit, saying he'd be a "huge asset."
    My cynical side wonders if that was already at the back of Piers' mind... and he took an excuse to get out of his current contract.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,681 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Pollycat said:
    I think GMB will miss him more than he will miss them.

Reports of a £10,000,000 bidding war between Andrew Neil & Rupert Murdoch.
    Did he really need the money from ITV GMB?
    I think not...
    Morgan has had very lucrative offers from other broadcasters in recent years, found the very early starts gruelling, and doesn't need the money. He has big earnings from owning the rights to some of his formats that are broadcast in the US, and has been on a seven-figure salary for the Daily Mail group, where he writes several columns.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56341511

• pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 20 March 2021 at 2:35PM
    Whichever channel ends up with him, I just hope it's not one I watch, or pay a subscription for. 
  • JamoLew
    JamoLew Posts: 1,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    He is definitely a "marmite" character - I actually agree with his views on quite a few topics- but dislike his interview "technique"

There many more annoying/repulsive/useless/pointless characters on TV than him (IMO) that seem to spring up everywhere, at least he so far has been restricted to just the one program/channel
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback