P&O Ferries still no refund from May 2020

Please could someone help me, I honestly don't know what else to do. Apologies if i have posted this in the wrong place. I had a return ferry Hull- Zeebrugge cancelled by P&O from May 2020. I still have not received a refund, and i am really worried that they have just took my money. I requested a refund back when it was cancelled as my daughter is disabled and it is not easy for me to plan a re-book without a great deal of organisation. but no body ever responded to my emails, and i cannot find a number to contact anyone about this since it happened. The only thing i ever got from them was an automated email asking me to fill in a form for a credit note. In the end i gave in and i clicked through the link and filled in the form. However even though i filled in their form they still did not send me a credit note, so i am lost as to how i am suppose to re-book with them. Today I sent yet another email to their customer service address asking what they are going to do about it, but i don't hold out much hope that they will ever reply. Has anyone been able to contact anybody from there? is there a telephone number i can contact? surely it is not legal to hold on to somebody's money like this. I honestly am shocked that they can get away with it.