MSE Poll: Should the contactless spending limit be increased?
Poll started 23 February 2021
The financial regulator's consulting on plans to raise the maximum amount you can spend using contactless from £45 to £100 – there's a cap to limit spending if someone takes your card. But where do you think the limit should be set?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards