New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

More refunds?

2 replies 65 views
lngkparrlngkparr Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
I’ve been contacted by JPS Financial who handled my PPI claim some years ago to say that I may be able to get more compensation. I’m sceptical. Has anyone else had this and if so what was the outcome?

Replies

• brettctabrettcta Forumite
    4.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    We’re you fully refunded? If so, there’s no more money to be had.
    helpful tips
    it's spelt d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y
    there - 'in or at that place'
    their - 'owned by them'
    they're - 'they are'
    it's bought not brought (i just bought my chicken a suit from that new shop for £6.34)
  • FarfetchFarfetch Forumite
    924 posts
    500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    lngkparr said:
    I’ve been contacted by JPS Financial who handled my PPI claim some years ago to say that I may be able to get more compensation. I’m sceptical. Has anyone else had this and if so what was the outcome?
    If you had a full refund, you get nothing extra e.g. you cannot put a further Plevin complaint or anything like that as you had a full refund
    If you had a complaint rejected, you can try a Plevin complaint but you can do this directly without the claims firm