Self employment and Carers Allowance advice needed

Can someone help please ,just looking at the carers allowance form and the self employed section says to show accounts ,We don't use an accountant we do our own accounts do we have to send them all our receipts and such ? What kind of evidence do they need ? We are self employed Childminders thank you 


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Fans demand refunds from Leeds Festival

...after Rage Against The Machine pulls out

MSE News

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Free museums & galleries

Where to get your culture fix across the UK

MSE Deals