universal credit wca

hi,last year had an uc wca phone assessment,didnt have enough infomation so they now reuire a f2f thats fine...now have new health condition on top of exsiting 1,declared it,been getting fit notes for it,sent email explaining new health condition to them and sent off medical evidence today...they sent email saying that have forwaeded my emails to assessment centreto review my file and 2 contact them in a week...what happens from here as im confused....thanks

Replies

• poppy12345poppy12345 Forumite
    15.2K Posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    When you report a new health condition this usually triggers a new WCA and more forms are usually sent to you. You should be weary of reporting new conditions because of this reason. If it's a new diagnosis you had then then it's not about a diagnosis, it's how those conditions affect your ability to do any type of work.
    I totally understand how anxious you are because they couldn't get enough of information from the telephone assessment. You are not the only person this has happened to. When this happens as you know you need to wait for a face to face assesment, when they will start back up is anyone's guess. All you can do is wait.