Options

Comments

• mclarkie
    mclarkie Posts: 11,666 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 27 March at 5:41PM
    Options
    Blulu said:
    How do you know how many entries you have made? Do you count them as you go?

Blu XXX
    On my android phone you can view the history of all the calls you've made for that day.
  • cinders59
    cinders59 Posts: 7,632 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    mine just stopped at 91 but may be 90 as I might have cut a call or 2 off by mistake
    Thanks to all who post comps :)
    ITV winners membersclub#2
  • theronkinator
    theronkinator Posts: 183 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    cagsd said:
    Dolly_x said:
    Cannot imagine how gutted todays person is! 😩

what happens tomorrow - they just keep calling until
    someone answers within the right amount of rings/says make me a winner?
    Yes, that's usually what happens at the end of a round, which this will be. They will make 1, 2, 5 or however many calls it takes until they get through to someone who answers Make Me A Winner!

Then my guess is there will be a week-long competition that ends next Friday, for £250k or similar. Then MMAW will start up again on 8th April I reckon.
    They'll normally switch to the cash register for a bit rather than doing MMAW again.

• sully1311
    sully1311 Posts: 380 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    cagsd said:
    Dolly_x said:

Yes, that's usually what happens at the end of a round, which this will be. They will make 1, 2, 5 or however many calls it takes until they get through to someone who answers Make Me A Winner!

Then my guess is there will be a week-long competition that ends next Friday, for £250k or similar. Then MMAW will start up again on 8th April I reckon.
    They'll normally switch to the cash register for a bit rather than doing MMAW again.

They haven’t done Cash Register for a while now. I think they semi retired it.
  • RagdollPigeon
    RagdollPigeon Posts: 41 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just an FYI, it's not that the 0330 calls are "free", but that they might be included in your call bundle. So if you have unlimited minutes you're gonna be fine and never have to pay more than what your monthly contract price is. If you only have a limited number of minutes and you're entering the maximum amount every day, it may well start costing you money.

I had a feeling tomorrow would be a guaranteed payout.
  • janE1956
    janE1956 Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    sully1311 said:
    cagsd said:
    Dolly_x said:

They haven’t done Cash Register for a while now. I think they semi retired it.
    think the problem with cash register is that the person knew if they didn't get the money, ie they didn't know the ammount. where as when the person dosn't say mmaw they put phone down and the person thinks it was a scam call.
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,624 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    cagsd said:
    Dolly_x said:

Cash Register hasn't been on for about a year. Last time they did it, they said it was the last one ever.
  • Vancouver68
    Vancouver68 Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Just managed 88 entries but assuming I didn't register a couple and the max is 90. 
  • mclarkie
    mclarkie Posts: 11,666 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Just managed 88 entries but assuming I didn't register a couple and the max is 90. 
    I counted 91 entries in total
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure