sellclev.com

Options
has anyone used this company? - i can't find any employee's listed on linkedin, one of the guys i spoke to from their company advised to check facebook for reviews, i used their chat facility and apparently their facebook is currently down, um.
There are some reviews on random forums, but i mean anyone could leave a review, but then again i didn't find any bad reviews that it's a con.....
My bank were absolutely useless when i asked them.

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,207 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Never heard of them, what sort of business are they and how have your bank got involved? 
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sandyring
    Options
    this is for a pretty expensive purchase, I haven't done anything yet - they only take bank transfer for starters. Their website says they are SellClev Trading Group" is operated by ESCROW PARTNERS LLP, Company number: OC418492, which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as an Authorised Payment Institution but I cannot find any record of them on the FCA website (but then they are based in Belfast). I rang my bank for advise, they didn't say much at all, just do my homework....
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,555 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Advertising cars for almost half the value where they are listed elsewhere.

Several showing as sold are still for sale on the sellers genuine listings. Check Autotrader etc.
    to find the genuine sellers.

Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• lawtome
    Options
    Yeah, I've been looking too. I did a few reverse image look ups through google and found at least 3 cars listed on their website that appear either sold or still for sale for higher amounts on AA car sales website.
    I enquired with the sellers on the AA website and they have said that they must be cloned.
    They do look dodgy to me.
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,555 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lazy and failed to make even minor changes to the pictures.

Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• PennyC88
    Options
    I used this company, the car arrived 2 days later than it supposed to be. At least the car is exactly what I wanted.
  • lawtome
    Options
    hi, penny. 
    When did you use them?
  • blackdog2220
    Options
    ESCROW PARTNERS LLP, Company number: OC418492,
    non uk company , wierd , long periods of UK dormant , share holders ar not singular and are in USA 

ESCROW PARTNERS LLP, are NOT registered with ICO using that name or the address/postcode listed on companies house 

unlike you i come up with a london address for https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/OC418492

• Elmer_BeFuddled
    Options
    lawtome said:
    hi, penny. 
    When did you use them?
    Only 1 post from Penny?????
    I'm writing a book on plagiarism. It wasn't my idea.
  • lawtome
    Options
    Yeah, that's what I thought!
    A little suspicious, but then I've only got a couple of posts under my belt too. 

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback