MSE Poll: Will you spend on Valentine's? If so, how much?
Valentine's Day is on Sunday and while some love the romance, others see it as an over-commercialised day with added pressure to spend. And, of course, this year the coronavirus pandemic means Valentine's could be very different for many. Whether you're having a special dinner in, a video-call date or ignoring the day altogether, we want to know how much you're planning to spend.
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below.
If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards