IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.
Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down
Car worth saving?
edited 29 January 2021 at 10:46AM in Motoring
3 replies 211 views
Renault Clio III 2006 DCI (1.5 K9K) TD
Electric issues galore. Blown blower (needs replacement) head lights not working (had switch issues in the past) wipers have been problematic in the past (wiring loom repaired) original clutch (100k) and engages just at the tip of releasing the pedal so I'm assuming it's on its way out soon. Body work poor/marginal. MoT just expired.
Nice car to drive though for the less self-conscious and the VED is a bargain.
Repair of scrap man? Not buying the car, already own it but it's sat.
MOT test number 4870 6090 7218
View test location
Expiry date 21 January 2021
Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):
- Nearside Rear Child Seat fitted not allowing full inspection of adult belt ()
- both front brake discs wearing thin
- front brake pads low approx 2mm left?
- Offside Rear coil spring corroding
- Offside Front tyre has cut to outer wall
- Offside Rear Road wheel slightly distorted (5.2.2 (c) (i))
Latest MSE News and Guides