PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Tuesday 26 January 2021

O/S Daily Tuesday 26 January 2021

This is an “over the garden fence” type thread where we chat about everything Old Style and maybe a little bit more. It’s a great, inspiring and motivating thread we start each day to discuss what Old Style things we’re going to do today or what we’ve achieved already. Everyone’s welcome, please do come in, put your feet up (although check the fence hasn’t just been painted first!) and join us for an Old Style natter. The more the merrier!

As this is the Old Style Board, it would be appreciated if posts could include some Old Style content. Please be aware that many people may have small screens, or SLOW internet connections, so please don’t post large pictures, or clip art – links are preferred. When you make a post, if you feel like giving it a title, that will help others that don’t have the time to read everything skim through the thread quickly but if not it's not a problem. Please do not start a new daily thread before you go to bed at night because this often leaves things confusing with two daily threads live at the same time. The idea is that a member would start each new daily thread after they get up in the morning

Morning everyone 

Hugs to those that want/need them, those who are poorly and those who are looking after a poorly person x

Happy birthday to those with a birthday x 

Still dark, cold and very frosty start to the day. 

DH up and gone to work stupid stupid early, DS1 getting ready for work also.  I'm showered, dressed and enjoying my first cuppa and my porridge whilst on here.  DS2 settled and happy.

Dinner last night was oven braised chicken thighs, LO mash, veg, LO yorkshires and gravy.  Tonight we'll be having escalopes with pasta bake.

Yesterday work was quite busy again so that made the day pass quickly.  We'll see what today brings.  I got the time time off next week I requested, so I've just got to work today and tomorrow then I'm off.

Keep safe and well x 

nmlc x 
WEIGHTLOSS SINCE JUNE 2009 - 5 ST 2LB

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills