can not post cheques to new virgin account.

Options
I Have the new virgin current account all up and running. but I have no postal address to send cheques or correspondence to. with my old account (tsb) I could put stuff in the post and with in 48 hrs they would acknowledge receipt of it. 
now it seems I have to go to the post office counter, wait in the que,get the teller to stamp my cheque and also the stub. and off it goes just like the old days. bit like watching an old movie. such is technology. 

Comments

• Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,084 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    clive0510 said:
    I Have the new virgin current account all up and running. but I have no postal address to send cheques or correspondence to. with my old account (tsb) I could put stuff in the post and with in 48 hrs they would acknowledge receipt of it. 
    now it seems I have to go to the post office counter, wait in the que,get the teller to stamp my cheque and also the stub. and off it goes just like the old days. bit like watching an old movie. such is technology. 
    https://uk.virginmoney.com/eca-existing-customers/questions-and-answers/

• clive0510
    Options
    Gers said:
    clive0510 said:
    https://uk.virginmoney.com/eca-existing-customers/questions-and-answers/

Thank you. thats exactly what I wanted and would of expected from virgin money when I opened the account. thanks again.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback