Feeling anxious

Options
Hi I did post this on another forum but it got closed I’m feeling so so anxious I’m beyond shaking and dreading going to bed tonight as I know il not sleep I hope someone can shed some light on my situation that’s making me feel quite anxious.
I recently entered into a DRO and it was accepted and started on 17 dec 2020, all of the debts were in my name only my partner is not aware of what I have done and I’d made the decision to keep it that way. We are not financially linked in any way at all, he owns the house. Anyway he has an excellent credit score always has and has never entered into any real financial problems, he was due to re mortgage a few weeks ago and was accepted in principle but then after a week or so obviously when they did their credit checks they refused his application and he was extremely confused and upset and they didn’t give a reason. Anyway on MY Experian credit file I noticed that he is on there as a financial link as in feb 2020 we opened a joint bank account BUT I came off it in June and there was no debt linked to the account it was in credit. I was removed and haven’t thought much about it since. When I decided a DRO was for me i knew he wouldn’t be dragged down as we weren’t financially linked any more. 
My question is can lenders see my name on his report and know I’m bankrupt? Like I said we aren’t connected financially in any way at all and have not for several months. I’m so scared I’ve wrecked his credit and it will cause a lot of heartache if he finds out. I’ve applied for a disassociation through Experian just waiting to hear back, if they remove him off my file will I automatically be removed from his? I’m so so so stressed and this is my worst nightmare. It took a lot of courage for me to complete my DRO and I felt nothing but relief when it was done and I saw it was added to my file but now I’m back to anxiety and sleepless nights😩 
Does anyone have any advice or am I worrying for nothing??thanks 

Kaz

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills