Parcel2Go : WORST customer service ever! AVOID- never delivered item & never refunded

Options
I like to warn everyone about the poor customer service from Parcel2Go:
To cut a very long story short:
I started using them last year due to the pandemic many times  & tried to send an important parcel with Parcel2Go (DPD) in October 2020 & they failed to deliver until today within the EU (more then 3 months later!) Endless attempts to get this sorted/looked into with their live chat
Yes: there is no other way to get in touch with them! ?
No contact phone nr & complaints department does not respond at all despite several letters and e-mails. (even using 'Resolver')
They clearly do not care about customer rights -if things go wrong/ missing, they are not bothered at all
I not only lost an item worth over £1000 but they still have not even refunded me in this matter or responded why this was not delivered or returned to me back + why I was not refunded yet: I can only warn anybody using them
I am still on the case after 3months & will certainly never use them again .
(switched to other parcel delivery providers that do a much better job )

Comments

• couriervanman
    Options
    Lots of people on here me included will tell you they are ok and no problems for sending stuff
  • helloK_
    Options
    Then you are very lucky indeed: Parcel2Go actually does have awful ratings with their customer service / no contact options -once things go wrong.
    Unfortunately a lot of customers experience the same problems like I did , once things go wrong with them: it is impossible to get in touch & they do not response / nor refund.
    I never experienced that poor customer service with any other parcel delivery provider & I do send a lot of items regularly
    I hope you will not experience the same like I do in the moment with them

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've never had any issues with them
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Norman_Castle
    Norman_Castle Posts: 11,871 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 25 January 2021 at 5:17PM
    Options
    I had a parcel sent through them go missing and found it very difficult to resolve. From memory they were very reluctant to help although again from memory I did eventually get a refund for my awol £20 item.

• wing.nut007
    Options
    They are great till things do go wrong and then they are a nightmare. Customer service is awful, long wait times and pretty much any excuse not to pay out. I might add however they are cheap currently the cheapest for under 1KG by some hece we use them for items meeting this spec. 
    We send on average between 5 and 10 parels a day with them (it's actually Hermes through them) and only do so on a non insured basis due to the length of time and effort taken to claim when things do go wrong. We made a business decision to write off anything they lose / fail to get delivered on time which I guess is roughly 1 in 50 parcels, maybe even a little less. This approach works for us but I guess it's not for everyone. 
  • Mike_cov
    Options
    I too have used this company on numerous occasions and not had a problem until now, I was sending a parcel to Europe and because of A number of hs codes being wrong my parcel was rejected by customs and a promise of returning my parcel to me, despite contacting them many times I seem to get a different answer to the same question, sign of a good company is the honesty of there customer service.
  • MEM62
    MEM62 Posts: 4,754 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Paercel2Go are at the lower end of the pricing model.  You cannot expect the same level of response when you have a problem that you would get with a premium carrier.  You pay you money and take your choice.     
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback