edited 17 January 2021 at 8:31PM in Supermarket Coupons
15 replies 1.1K views
2»

Replies

• where_are_wewhere_are_we Forumite
    685 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Phoned up and was told that next Friday March 5th would be ok to use my £10 coupon plus. They didn`t know if the £2/£100 and £10/£200 offer, which ends in February, is going to be extended. 
    685 Posts
    Forumite
    Come up on the APP - £2 and £10 coupon plus has been extended to include March.
  • od244051od244051 Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    500 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Live alone so don't spend £200 a month. Usually spend £100, so get my £2 off.
    I have spent about £91-92 so far in March. Visiting tomorrow so get the coupon for £2 off for next time. Though I have noticed once, that the coupon disappears from app if I don't spend it within 6 days. So I need to go on Thursday next week (was planning to anyway as next Friday being Good Friday).]

The £2/£10 vouchers should be valid for a whole week and able to use it on same day next week.
  • 203846930203846930 Forumite
    4.7K Posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    I may miss out on my £2 coupon this month because of the app not working even though it scanned through the till. I think about £15 worth of 'credit' has been lost over the 3 times it didn't work and i am about £10 short for my target.
    It also didn't help that I did a 38 shop last week and forgot to scan the damn card, I had it ready on the tablet but put it back in my pocket while i loaded the belt then was waiting so long for the folk in front that I forgot all about scanning the card.
    685 Posts
    Forumite
    The 7 day expiry of the £2/£10 coupon plus isn`t user friendly. I halved my covid risk by shopping once a week instead of twice precovid. I usually go on Fridays for the weekend offers but fortunately this weeks didn`t appeal so I went today (Thursday) in order to get the £10 coupon plus for March which had been activated the previous Friday. I struggled to get to £200 this month, even with alcohol and gardening. The 15%/20% coupons each week are sometimes useful. Good news is that April has 5 Fridays in it and so will be easier to get to £200 for the month!